1. Recognize the common mistakes in trading: not defining risks, not using stop-loss, and not having a systematic profit-taking strategy.
2. Eliminate these mistakes by being a skilled trader who believes anything can happen and expects the unexpected.
3. Understand that price fluctuations are caused by two forces: traders who believe the market will go up and traders who believe it will go down.
4. Avoid trading based on unseen or non-existent factors and instead consider multiple variables in every aspect of your trading system.
5. The most effective belief for a trader is that "anything can happen", which should serve as the foundation for other beliefs and attitudes.
6. Develop a mindset that embraces the possibility of anything happening and trains the mind to think from a probabilistic perspective.